Lovestruck?

So this journal might be a bit dissapointing to you so if you don't like rants and talks about boys and stuff please like, leave. xp

So in my last journal i was going on about how i had a crush on this guy on YouTube, and this guy that lives next to me. You might want to just read that one for all the details.

Ok so i don't really like that YouTube guy anymore, i'm starting to actually like my neighbour... a lot.

Actually, i've never really liked someone so much before. I just talked to him and playing pool with him on Wednesday and then after that, something happened, i guess.

After that i had a sleepover with my friend and today we went to returne a guitar strap his dad gave me. We went there and i rang the doorbell, exepecting his dad to answer the door, but no. It was him.

Our conversation went a little like this:

Him: Hi Violet

Me: Oh, um, uh, Hi! I just, uh i have, um. Are your parents home?

Him: Trying not to laugh No they're out

Me: Oh, well, i have, um i... steps forward I just wanted to, like, um return this 'cos' blabity blabity blabity

Him: Oooookaaaaay? shuts door

I couldn't believe it! I was actually nervous around a guy. All my thirteen years of life i have been able to keep my cool in a situation like this. But look at me now!

To be honest, i hate it. It makes me feel weak. Love, you know? And then just knowing that he must only see me as that girl next door could bring me to tears instantly.

And you know what? I always promised myself that i wouldn't ever fall for anyone like him. (He's the sorta guy that looks down girls shirts and says that he's just checking out your necklace). But i don't know, he has this charm i guess.

Well sorry that you had to read that little annoying rant. Tee hee.

I was also thinking you guys, i made this rant when i was REALLY angry about girls and i was thinking, should i post it?

It has a tonne of swears and it really isn't like me to write like how i did but it just expresses my feelings so much. But the thing is, the amount of haters i could get after posting it would be huge... Huge...

Ok well that's enough ranting for me.

Question time!

1. How do i get over this love struck feeling?
2. Should i just give up on this guy?
3. Who likes frogs?
4. Has anyone played Silent Hill? :D
5. Who likes kittens!?!?!?
April 23rd, 2011 at 10:40am