Anyone Who suffers "OCD of MCR" should read this!

♥..*..*..♥
GUESS WHAT!!?

I am obsessed...know why??

* I wrote My Chem lyrics instead of listen to my teachers.
* I go mental everytime one of their videos come on the TV. [Seriously]
* I associate the words 'Chemistry' and 'Romantic' and any other form of thos words with My Chem.
* I babbled on when I saw the WTTBP video about Gerard's hair...But I got over it!! [[ I actually loved his blonde hair ]]
* I talk about them all the time with my friends.
* I have screamed at their concerts as well as enjoyed myself and had the fuck of a goodtime!!
* I listen to the points they make about Violence ... etc. and I view my points to my opinion which normally I agree.
* I know many facts about them.
* I write alot about them.
* I have joined countless amount of forums just to read about them.
* I watch their interviews over and over again and still find them funny.
* I respect them in any shape or form.
* I don't care what colour they dye their hair, I love them all the same.
* I have an MCR corner in my room with posters all over the wall.
* I wear my shirts with pride.
* I joined the MCRmy twice.
* I laugh in the faces of those who tell me What an MCR fan should do.
* I shrug my shoulders at the engagement stuff and smile for them.
* I have several MCR bebo skins.
* Everyday I do something to do with MCR!
* and finally I shout the lyrics anywhere and do it with pride!!

My point is....

There is no certain way an MCR fan should act, we can scream like a nutcase when they come on tv, we can only know the lyrics to certain songs [[ Fans have got to start somewhere ]] We can do what the fuck we like aslong as it does not involve pointless discrimination that is offensive to them in anyway. We can talk about them but not dig too far into their personal lives.

What I am trying to say is...

The guys love their fans the way they are...so stop calling people posers...stop guidelining what 'Real' MCR fans do and don't. [[ yeah the lists are funny lol I read them ... another thing to add to my list...I read those lists and see how many apply to me ]]

If you don't agree with me then Fine I am not going to force you to. Everyone hs right of speech so here is mine!!

x x x __Rio____________ <3

I got this from my friend Maddie (jackskellington....)
June 24th, 2007 at 05:54pm