Happy Easter!!! And......what do you believe?

Happy Easter everyone!!! I hope you all are having a great day!
Since this is the day that Jesus rose from the dead (if you believe in the bible), it has made me reflect on religion, the Rapture and the Tribulation, and just thinking about alot of different things. I think I found another topic for a good debatable journal entry. I am going to do a little more research and stuff, and possibly tomorrow I will write it.
Many people I know believe that we are living in the end times, and that some of us alive now will live to see the Second Coming. And then others say that it will get much worse before that happens. Hmm......interesting.
And I'm not real clear on where I fit in on the whole religion thing. I've always considered myself a Christian. I was raised Baptist, and it just wasn't for me. I don't agree with some of what the Baptists believe, and I do believe in things that the Baptists don't believe. But although I consider myself to be Christian, I don't attend church services on a regular basis. I do, however, read my Bible and I try to pray everyday.
What I'd like to know is......how do you feel about any/all of what I mentioned? Are you religious? Agnostic? Atheist? And how are/do you celebrate Easter?
Thanks in advance for your comments. I love any feedback.
April 24th, 2011 at 10:01pm