Boys...Boy...Whatever.

There's this guy, we won't name him, and I don't know what to think. Does he like me? Does he not like me? Am a pretty enough for him? I'm just confused. Girls can't understand boys and boys can't understand girls, I hate it.

This boy is in my classes at school and I'm around him all the time! I sit in front of him in homeroom and literature and my heart beats like crazy. I know I like him, I wouldn't be like this if I didn't, but I just have this feeling that I shouldn't like him. He isn't a "bad boy" at all he's actually really smart, he's funny, and he's kind and outgoing and he has the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen they're blue with specks of green and they're just wonderful. Even though I think these thing I just...I...don't know I feel like I shouldn't have these feelings. Weird right?

I would say our relationship (not like a bf/gf thing) is like/hate. An elementary crush you could say. We tease each other, I call him names he throws them back. I flick him, he flicks me. I slap his head and then he slaps my head back. Then there are times that we're nice to each other, he'll do something for me and then I will do something for him. Sometimes if he doesn't do something I'll tell him and he'll hop to it, I'm not even joking, he'll do anything I say.

One time during class he said something and someone heard and they're like "----" and he says "No it was Stephanie," and then we'll start bickering and everyone will just role their
eyes, because apparently it happens all the time. The other day we were arguing and my friend Sarah turns around and says "Why won't you guys just admit you like each other? It's obvious." and everyone it the class joined in saying "yeah" or "listen to Sarah" or "finally! someone said something." and then we would just sit there and ignore each other the rest of the day. It's ugh, it's weird.

I've only told a couple people my feelings, the girls at my lunch table and now Mibba. But I didn't go into detail when talking about it with my friends, I only went into detail here. All my friends say that he likes me back, but I don't know.

Can anyone help me out? This is taring me up.
April 25th, 2011 at 06:52am