How I hate my feelings...

So, I feel as if I need to write about this.

I have a friend. Let's call him "Harrison."

Harrison and I have been good friends since the first grade. We talked on the phone almost every night, and we became great friends.

Just recently, I began to have feelings for him. There were a few instances when we were on the phone where it almost sounded like he was flirting with me. Also, many people thought that he liked me. It's getting closer and closer to the end of the year, and we will both be going to different high schools. So, I had a friend tell him that I liked him. His reply : "Oh." He has stopped calling me, and we barely talk in school anymore. I was broken hearted the night that I heard it, but the day after (Saturday) I felt so much better, and I felt like I had gotten over it again. The week after, however, I fell all over again, though I haven't told anyone (when I publish this, I'm sure someone will know :P). He still hasn't called me, and I just want to get over him, but I'm having difficulty. He has recently started talking to me a little in school, but just barely. I know this sounds really sappy, but I just need to let this out.
April 25th, 2011 at 11:00pm