Minecraft

I cannot truthfully say that I am satisfied with the technology that I use, my computer specifically. We all know what Minecraft is, don't we? If you do not, go bury your head in a hole and get educated (Google is very useful).

Originally, I wrote about 500 words going through the excruciatingly long process of downloading Minecraft, which involved many unresponsive windows, internet connection drops, and freezing computers, that I had endured (I hate the technology in my house). But after reading over it, it was a bit of a bore. So I deleted it all and I've decided to talk about *drumroll* YOGSCAST!

Yogscast... Just yogscast, that says it all. If you didn't know what Minecraft is, then I think it's safe to assume you don't know who the Yogscast is.. So go ahead, and Google it. Actually, perhaps Youtube-ing it would provide better results. So scratch that, and Youtube it!

Yogscast are a group of three members: Lewis who's online name is Zephos, Simon who is also known as Honeybeard/Honeydew and Hannah who's other name is Lomadia. They play minecraft online, create worlds with incredible architecture and provide entertaining livestream feeds of all the joys that Minecraft creates. For example, did you know that if you hold a saddle, you can saddle another users head? And even better, you can stack up and make a tower of users saddling other users' heads? No, I bet you didn't know that (unless you've seen the livestream feed.. like I have).

So basically, I don't have much else to say. This was my nerd journal entry, and I apologize if I bored all you readers for not talking about anything scandalous, exciting or gossipy. Tomorrow you can expect something whiny about how uneventful my life is and how much I wish I could leave my smelly old town. :)

Useful links:
The Yogiverse - The Yogcast's official website.
Livestream 1 - Youtube
Livestream 2 - Youtube (saddling!)
April 26th, 2011 at 02:34pm