Small dilemma

Just starting a new story, and I've got no idea what to use for my "cover".
The story is called "Mona". It is "original", about a girl who is dissatisfied with the world.
Please read and give suggestions?

Since I have to make this journal entry "worthwhile", I'll talk about my day a little. Don't read the rest of this unless you're really bored and want to know about other people's problems I only want suggestions for the cover (but if you DO read the rest of this, please feel free to comment).

In short, it sucked. We had state testing (again). Today was math. I'm taking pre-calculus, so the test was a "summative assesment" on everything I should know in high school. Math is my strongest point, so I'm not worried about my score. I'm just mad that there was one question that I completely forgot how to do. In the end, I guessed. It's the only question I'll get wrong on that test.

We got out of school early because of testing, but they forced us to stay on campus outside for an hour before we could actually leave. Today was freezing; my friend and I leeched off a guy and shared his jacket. While we read a funny manga ("Cheese in the Trap"), my sister was getting shit from our parents about her chemistry grade. She's not doing too well in school anymore. I think that in the next school year, my sister and I will attend separate schools for the first time since 1st grade. It's going to be lonely without her, since I really don't have any other friends I trust.

My friend since 4th grade was crying as well, although over what I don't know. These days, I get fed up with my friends whenever they're moody, even though they always come to my rescue whenever *I* need help. Like the time when this girl stole my history essay before the teacher could look at it, copied it, and turned it in as her own. My principal covered that bitch's ass, and almost made it look like I was the one causing shit. Thanks to my classmates, my principal is now in very hot waters, even though the bitch still attend the school and has even cheated off of more students in the school (not surprisingly, all my friends). Unfortunately, I don't have the decency to return the favor.

This guy I've had a crush on for 3 years got a sexy girlfriend and posted pictures of her all over his facebook. Not that it really matters, since I hardly ever see him and we're not actually very closely acquainted. It just sucks to know that there was never a chance.
An old childhood friend who I fell out of contact with in seventh grade appeared again on Facebook a few months ago. He transformed from a dorky glasses kid to a gorgeous bishie who could be a Korean celebrity with the kind of killer looks he has. He had a girlfriend that he was apparently madly in love with, but they broke up the other week. I felt bad when the first thought that popped up in my head was "Yes..."

Oh, there are countless other problems in my life. Like the fact that my uncle is foreclosing my parent's house and I have to move for the first time in my entire life. Or that I'm not getting along with my parents. Or that I'm a "very religious" person, but feel like I've been running away from God lately. Or that I no longer know what I want to do after high school-- I mean, obviously go to college. But what to do in college? What career do I want? Where do I want to live?

Well, these are probably problems everyone goes through. Minuscule pieces of shit. I've got everything figured out, just all jumbled up in my head.

Thanks for not reading ^__^
April 27th, 2011 at 09:53am