Formspring

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Formspring can be a website for fun questions and for laughs, but things can also escalate to insults that are too far. Things like "ur a slut" and "ur a fuking fat bitch!!!!!" are all comments that you can answer with a simple 'pfft' and get on with your life. It's when people start to involve family members and serious issues that this shit gets nasty.

Anonymous askes you: "you try too hard to be cool, and lets face it we all kno becs the hot one and ur the depressed one."

Firstly, you're heaps tough for letting your inner bitch out on formspring, anonymously.

Secondly, you are fucked up in the head for bringing a twin sister (Bec) into an insult. You obviously don't understand the pressures and expectations that arise when you compare one twin
with another.

And thirdly, depression is a serious mental illness and not a word that you can just casually throw into an insult, on formspring. To you, depression is something you'll fake because you're not confident enough in yourself to just be happy with who you are and instead need others attention to feel good about yourself. But much to your surprise, there are actually human beings out there that suffer from real depression. For some, it is a daily battle to even get out of bed, have a shower and eat some breakfast, it feels like everything in the world is right and you are wrong, a constant feeling of uselessness, hopelessness and worthlessness. So shame on you for being so disrespectful towards a serious issue in society.

Basically, the message I'm trying to get across is this:

Anonymous asker on formspring,
Grow some balls, fuck off and die.
April 27th, 2011 at 01:51pm