I'm not supposed to be on Mibba, because I'm in computer tech. :D

Hey all!

I'm in class right now, and I probably shouldn't be on mibba, and writing a journal. But that's okay, because I'm in computer Tech!

I'm bored to say the least, sitting in class, with 35 minutes left to go.
I really don't want to be here.

I haven't written a journal in a while, and I'm seeing more and more faces appear in the journals section.

Just because I don't write, doesn't mean I don't lurk.
I'm nervous guys!I'm trying out for concert choir tomorrow, and I'm singing a song that I did in 8th grade. Yonder come day....
I'm so terrified.
I have to sight read, test my tonal memory, and sing a song.
I hope I don't get to nervous and have all my musical skills go out the window.

If I make it, I get to go to Disney land with the whole choir for spring break, and that sounds really fun.

Nothing has been going on really other than that.
I feel like my journal qualities have been decreasing lately.
So, lets do something fun. If you have read all of that up there, let me know with a :D in a comment and I'll read and comment on one of your one-shots, pictures, or poems of my choice. I get to choose.

I've been reading The Oatmeal and Hyperbole and a half lately, I think you mibbians would like both of their blogs, go check them out.

Now time to end my seriously boring, pointless journal, that took me 20 minutes to write, because I'm sneaking on mibba, because I'm in school! Yay!
April 27th, 2011 at 06:10pm