Out Of Place? Or Not Right In The Head?

I don't really know why I'm writing this or if I should be posting this. But I've had it bottled up inside of me for some time now. I just have this thought, that I.. really don't belong here or anywhere. It's not that I don't like myself or anything that are my faults. It's the way the world is.

I'm just feeling out of place because I feel that everywhere I turn there are references to drugs or someone talking about doing drugs. An I feel so left out because I feel that I'm the only one that knows that drugs can kill, they make you stupid. They ruin family's.
Just last week a girl who went to my school died of over dosing on pills and alcohol. Was it an accident or on purpose? I'm most likely never going to find the answer to the question but what I know for sure is that I don't want my life to be cut short because of wanting to do drugs and get high or to get drunk.

All I want to know is why? Why do people have to do drugs? They are horrible for you? Do they do it to have? Do they do it to be cool?
It makes me feel sick when I hear about people doing something they shouldn't.

The thing that makes me even more sad about this is that all of my friends do something. Rather it be drinking or smoking something.
My Ex-best friend(she's just a friend now) has gotten pregnant around three times(She's only15!), all the times were conceived at parties where she's been smoking or drinking. An that also means she had 2 abortions and 1 miss carriage...

My current best friend who I've knows since first grade drinks at family parties, it's just one beer she's allowed but it still disappoints me.
As for my other friends they smoke,drink and inject things into themselves. It disappoints me to see them throwing there young live away.

So my question to the world and everyone on mibba is why? Why do drugs? Why risk your life to feel care free for a little while when your ruining your lungs and heart and risk dieing in your sleep? Why?
Am I the only one left in the world that's against drinking under age and against doing any kind of narcotics?
April 29th, 2011 at 05:11am