Well, we broke up.

You guys remember that guy I was talking about? I can't remember if I told you his name or not but it is Ryan. Yeah. 
Well, he had asked me out. Did I mention that before? Well, he did. We'd been going out for 11 days, yeah, not long I know. And then yesterday. Gah, yesterday. 
He sent me a message on Facebook. I'll find it; 
"im really really sorry i have done this over pm but i dont know when im gonna see you next cuz im not gonna be out for months cuz ove exams so its not working out cuz im really busy with exams at the moment and im not aloud out until there over and plus i have alot of family stuff going on when can get bck 2getha after my exams are over if you want but i havnt even been able to msg you cuz of all the revision i being made to do and sorrry agen bbz xxx"
He can't spell for crap but still. Basically, he was going to be really busy and couldn't see me and it wouldn't be far on me. 
Funny thing is, I went out into town that day with my friends. You'll never guess who was there. 
Ryan. 
With another girl as well, standing the same way with her as he did with me. Got over me quickly didn't he?
Anyway, I was freaking out and wanted to leave when my friend Dean came up and told me that I shouldn't leave because Ryan was just trying to make me jealous and he's a scumbag and if he tried anything with me, Dean was going to beat his face into the ground. 
So, I went back. I ignored him and I sat with my friends talking and laughing. At one point, I apparently looked like 'suicide on a stick.' which made me laugh a bit. 
But he left about an hour and a half later with the girl and I didn't see him again. 
Later that night, I sent him a message on Facebook saying I was disappointed in him and he'd let himself down. He replied saying the girl was his ex that he'd been dating for two years and after seeing he that day he never realised how much he loved her. 
Yeah, thanks. I really need to hear that. He went on to tell me about their relationship, I didn't care. 
So much for being really busy and never being able to see me. Lying shit. 
He asked me out when he was still in love with this other girl. Maybe he should have made his fucking mind up before he starts playing with other people's emotions. I have feelings too. 
We hadn't been going out that long so I'm not really that heartbroken. But he could have felt a tiny bit guilty. 
I hope he's happy with her. I hope they have a nice long relationship and last. I hope he has a better love life than I do. 
Guys never show any interest in me. Ever. This is one of the first times one has and it ended in my books, badly. 
Thanks, Ryan. For proving to me that I'm never going to find a nice guy, one that doesn't treat me like dirt and ignore me all the fucking time. 
May 1st, 2011 at 11:21am