Blowing My Dog's Brains up?!!?? o.O

ugh. I HATE REMEMBERING SH*T. but here's what I can remember of today (and for the sake of your health, you shouldn't know the rest of the things I've done today, anyway. I advise you see a doctor after reading this. enjoy :D) : last night I went to bed at 2 am, so I'm so f-ing tired today. I still don't know if I'm still in a nightmare or not. Guess I'll just have to see when I wake up in the morning and then freak out at what I wrote for this journal entry. yup. another trial at blowing up my brains. NO MORE HUNGRY ZOMBIES IN MY HOUSE :DD SIGGGHHH!!!! ok, so anyway. the tiny bomb my bugaboos made didn't work out for me, but it was SUPER AFFECTIVE for them. AHEM. yikes. so after waking up at 11, having a shower at 12:30 (holy F*CK you lazy DUMBASS.... GET A JOB!!!) I went downtown with my dad. he was in another mood. blah. and soooo since I was only half there the entire time, i missed half of everything he said. then I set a few quarters down on a counter in a store and this freakin' old guy came by and swiped and I ended up going all ninja OWN HIS ASSSS (ya, not reallyyy) i'm too much of a chicken. ya. just kinda screamed at him for a while till he gave me my money back. then we went to McShits (Donalds) and thennnn my dad was a fatty and ate a chocolate muffin and downed a coffee. welllll, i was sitting there fregin DROWNING in my huge ass large chocolate MILKSHAKE (I"M NOT FAT, I JUST HAVE EXTRA ABSS!!! no, but seriously, I'm only like.... 96 points? haha, switch those numbers AROUNDDD ;))))) ya, then he was looking around like a freaking sqirelle on crack, so I'm like, "Dad, what the hell are you doing?" and he's liike, "TRYING TO FIND THE DAMN TV!!!" ohhh, you dumbass. I'm so sorry dad. SIGHH I think that's where I get it from. meanwhile there were two tvs, one in frnot of his face (he was looking for the other one) and the second was in another room. he thought it was a f*cking mirror. why??? WHY GOD???? old age blows. HA!! bad humor, sorry -____-. then he figured it out, and laughed so hard we almost got kicked out. meanwhile a boy from my class is just standing behind us and watching the tragedy, TRYING NOT TO LAUGH his ASS OFF. couldn't get out there fast enough. fml, fml, and finally..... FMMFCDAL!!!!!! (F*CK MY MOTHER F*CKING CRAZY DUMB A$$ LIFE) M.M.... so ya. so then I get home and SOMEHOW found myself at Google Translate and started typing sentences. my last one SOUNDED SO F-ING FUNNY I ALMOST CRAPPPED MY PANTS. you have to go to google translate after you're done and type in "eat brains you domestic little evil fuck tard zombie" and press *Listen* in below the first box to the bottom left of it. IT'S SO HILARIOUSSS AHH, I keep playing it and my brother is having a freakin' cow. AHH, SO FUNNAYYY. so then I watched tv (SPONGEBOBBB :DDDDD) and of course Sandy is hibernating and there's snow in her home/cage/whatever, and spongeface and pata$s get a dumb idea to go play in the snow in there. and Patrick (pata$s) described the snow as, and I quote, ***WARNING MAY PISS YOUR PANTS*** "Sparkly white pleasure"....... BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA BEST F-ING WHAT SHE SAID JOKE EVERRRRRR I legit sh*t my pants when I watched them start to roll around in it and throw it at each other. yup. STILL TIRED. then I went outside and sang in the rain (rain man??) sounded a bit like him when I stuttered from not knowing the words and trailed off to make my own lyrics when I couldn't remember the DAM SONGS I WAS SINGINGGGG. and then I threw the ball for my dog and hit him dead-on in the head so many times I thought he was going to die.... or AT LEAST HIS HEAD WOULD EXPLODE, BUT NOOOOOO i don't get any F*CKING ENTERTAINMENT..... pfw..... yupppppppyyy so go enjoy your lives once more. don't get eaten by zombies. not so funny when I'm tired. sorryy people, it was a slow day. grr....... .....
May 2nd, 2011 at 12:09am