The Human World Is A Mess | Road Trips | Song and Story Recommendations

I knew talking to you again was a bad idea, but I wanted to make things good again. I didn't expect you to unload all your hate for me over a bunch of long, angry texts, but okay. Thanks for making me feel like our friendship was nothing to you. I honestly hope you have a good life, maybe then you wont be so bitter.

Everything in my room smells like this one guy. Its bad enough that I can't stop thinking about him, but I smell him everywhere. And then on top of that, apparently, I keep talking about him, all the time. God, stupid boy, I hate what you have done to me but love it at the same time.

Better news is that I might be going to Texas on a road trip this June. Just for a couple of days, but it would still be awesome. I can't wait for summer. I can't wait till I can plan my own road trip. It will be a complete adventure.

I need song recommendations. Lots of them. Any kind of music except screamo - type stuff. So go ahead, shoot. I am also in need of stories to read. I am in a supernatural mood, thank you very much, Sam and Dean. So whore your supernatural stories below.

How are you today?
May 3rd, 2011 at 05:25am