Needs to Stop Being a Hermit!

Okay So ever since my boyfriend tragically dumped me and practically deleted me from his life and is pretending I was never alive, I've became a hermit...again. This means I stay online non-stop playing dress up games and going on various networking sites. I mean nonstop. Once I come home from school I go straight to the laptop in my bed. My bed is my life now. I watch tv, I eat, I write, I play games, I go online all on my bed. I just lay here. And its pretty pathetic. I should be out meeting new people and such. But its quite hard for me to approach someone I don't know and be like "Hey! Whats up???" its very difficult for me actually. Actually There is someone in particular that I saw for the first time today that I thought hmm I want to be friends with this guy! A new Asian kid came to school today, and at my school there are only a handful of Asians including me, so when a new one comes everyone freaks out haha. I usually don't care but when I saw him, something in me said hmm lets be friends. He was so adorable. Like his hair was black and simple in a semi longish style. He had cute "chinky" eyes XD which I love! An amazing sense of style and looked quite different. The only problem is that he doesn't speak english so Its hard to approach someone whom you do not know how to speak to! I saw him a lot today actually... at lunch, in the halls, at the library. It seemed like wherever I went he was there! Which of course made me want to talk to him even more! Hopefully I can build up the courage and he learn more english so I can!
May 4th, 2011 at 02:48am