Birthdays in late springtime SUCK. (Taco Bell awl the way. <3)

That's right, guys. My birthday is also Star Wars Day.

You only wish you could be that cool.

JUST KIDDING. I don't even like Star Wars. And goddammt, it was my day fiiiiiiirst! *whines*

BEYOND THAT, THOUGH.

It kinda sucks having my birthday in the spring. I'm stuck with the knowledge that for the next three to four years, my birthday will forever fall on the week before finals. Y'know how most normal people take a day off of school and studying for their birthday?

No can do, sonny. This chick's got tests. I have to find a job for this summer. I have deadlines I've got to meet in order to finish the yearbook. I'm faced with the misery that I'm going to have to move back in with my parents for the summer. I almost died on Sunday. My horse got hurt real bad and it's partially my fault. AND IT KINDA SUCKS.

WHICH MEANS that this weekend, PARTAY AWL THE WAY, RIGHT?!!!

I wish. Because it's the week before finals, there are no parties. Everyone's got to study.

Are ya'll seeing a bit of a trend, here?

>_>

Bottom line:

I'm going to Taco Bell this weekend.

I'm gonna make a tradition, starting last year. Taco Bell for birthday dinner. Effing ADORE Taco Bell. Ya'll over in other countries, you're missing out. It's only the best place to eat in this dinky college town!

By the way: I'm 19, today. I FEEL OLD.Not really. 99% of my friends are older than me.

Also, this video is AWESOME:



And if ya wanna get political and laugh, so is this one:



And if ya wanna feel smart and have something to be pissed at, so is this one:



I hate politics. And yet, I tend to gravitate towards watching people talk about politics. Weird? Fersure.

But we all operate on weird, don't we?

<3
May 5th, 2011 at 03:00am