Life gets beautiful

There's a point I've come to in my life where I honestly feel as though life is perfect. I believe I have everything a girl could ask for and more.

And truthfully...I am passionately in love. And it's unquestionable...its intense, and its so childish and teenage and it (and my person) is the best thing that's happened to me so far this year. So far in the past three years really....

Love.
I keep thinking that I know the definition of that world, y'know? But I don't...it changes with every second of every day. It gets bigger and bigger, or it transforms or goes around a corner or down a hill.

I have found that in relationships, there are two things. The first "thing" is the persons mind. Everything about them...the way they think, the way they act, their personality. And it's usually the first thing you're attracted to when you meet someone.
And then the other thing is the physicality of the person. Their face and their eyes and their skin and their smell and their eyes.It's the thing that makes your hormones fling themselves around your body.

And the thing is, is that if you're attracted to only one of those things, then it won't work. Things will eventually not happen and there will be something missing.

But.....with this person...I just. I know it's real love because nothing is missing. It's not lagging in one section. There's nothing missing.
It's EPIC.

Thank you <3
May 5th, 2011 at 05:44am