STFU.

The whole world, just shut up for one minute, and look. Listen. Realize.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Morning was pretty normal.
I slept well. I got a few good morning texts, but none from the person I wanted.

An Air force agent presented in my criminal justice class first period.
-That was an Mind-Consider-ER

My mother had told me that 'We don't have money to send you to college... It's either Financial Aid or get a job'

And with this crisis, it's been said that they are maybe shorting their standards.
What if by the time I go to college, will I qualify for financial aid?
It's freakin' scary.

Well Let's just cut to the chase, I'm considering to join the Air Force, then going after law school to be a paralegal. I have two years to decided.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought my chemistry teacher was absent...so I skipped her class and went to freshman lunch& I made a little freshman cry =_=

I called one of my freshman friends, she's more like the only freshman I actually talk to and is pretty cool but still is too young and scenekid like (no offense anyone) So she says she's in the courtyard. And she's there with three other girls.. Two, I know them but don't really speak too.. and then there's Megan--- I have nothing against her but she is a very horny loud bisexual girl. She's like a very poor imitation of a hipster, sometimes goth, hippie, emo...it really depends.. you just need to meet the girl and her aura is just aggression.
She reeks of cigarettes only because of the people she lives with, I understand and have no problem with... but what i have a problem with is that she's so loud and is ready to rape ANYONE. [I don't say rape in a funny matter, I'm literal.. I use to be like 'oh let her be, we shouldn't care' But it's hard to defend someone who is wearing a skirt and has her legs open on a guys lap, or she's smushing people in her breast.]

One of the little girls was crying. They made her stop. Megan tried making her laugh saying "I'm her mom blah blah blah fuck this fuck that" She has a very loud potty mouth that doesn't need to be used. Today is Cinco de Mayo... and Megan says "Hey Today Mexicans are getting fuckin' drunk" the girl giggled *we are all Latinas* Then I say "Uh, no they are shooting up in the sky like idiots" then the girl started crying again. According to them, Her uncle got shot and died. I felt terrible. I had no clue! Then Megan called me an "Insensitive Bitch"
Mibba, I kept my cool. But oh thank the lord all I said was "Oh my gosh, Shut up Megan...I didn't even know. Just Shut up... How the hell was I supposed to know"
Then she laughed... then my little scenie freshman starts tell me crap.
God. I'll just cut it to there. Some of my friends walked by with trays because their teacher let them, and they asked me if i wanted to come with. Of course I left... I made her cry. I apologized, and told her I hoped she'd feel better. Then Megan yapped as I left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People. People I considered my closest friends are so artificial.
I know all their real intentions. I look into things too much.
I'm far too observant of human characteristics and actions.
I accuse too much. I'm paranoid alot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because of my weird awkward observantness... I'm getting distant with my girlfriend.

headaches. irritated. Annoyed. coffee with drawls. i-pod with drawl for laziness of charging. A girl who always wants to sext me. People who are JUST asking for me to bitch their faces off with their not thought through comments.

She's great&so freakin' understanding... I am tired.
I hope our date Saturday will be okay :s
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUMMER=SUMMERSCHOOL.SUMMERJOBS.THEATERCAMP<3 BIKE RIDING. & GETTING THAT BODY FOR CHEERLEADING.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I LOVE YOU MIBBA
-M
May 6th, 2011 at 06:23am