I was scrolling through the contests earlier today and I was actually looking through all the pictures and stuff and saw that there were a whole bunch of people kissing and it got me thinking of how no two kisses are the exact same, like they're all in different situations and stuff and maybe it would be interesting to write a bunch of one shots (like a collections worth) and just have a bunch of situations that lead up to that kiss?
What do you guys think about that? Would you guys read it?
Here were my new years resolutions.
1. Not fail Math (probably not gonna happen)
2. Make 1000 paper cranes -> and a wish. (i'm getting there 274 at the moment)
3. Finish You're My Everything or Someone's Gotta Give. I don't think this will happen
4. Participate in both Script Frenzy & JulNo and NaNo 2011 Didn't do Script Frenzy but I'm planning to do JulNo and NaNo
5. Gain my friendship back with Kohan not working but that's cause the little f*ck won't text me back
6. Start and finish my 1st original fiction chaptered story. It's started but unposted, I'm not sure if I'll have it finished though
7.Get a job. this could still possibly happen
8.Get my contest entries in on time. I lied majorly on this one
9.Stop using "so" all the time when writing I've done it! A whole journey entry without a single SO!
I think you guys should join my song-fic contest! It's a Journey song-fic contest and they're all really well known songs (meaning they're all off the Greatest Hits CD that I own) so give it a shot? There's still 8 spots left and the deadline isn't until the end of June. If anyone's interested click here!
Until Next Time
Sex, Drugs & Rock N' RollSlash