My whoring-slash-comment swap journal

That's purely what that is.
So here goes :)

Whoring
My stories and their summaries

***

Harvested (My cowrite story with Ava Marie):

Interview the most interesting person you know.

This is the assignment that Tillie is given in her high school journalism class. Wanting to be a journalist after graduation, she takes this class very seriously. That's when she stumbles upon the very mysterious, and without a doubt interesting, boy in the cafeteria.

Ryder wants nothing more to be left alone. He has too much going on in his life to be bothered with human interaction. He's not happy with his life, and desperately wants to be out of the nightmare he's living.

When Tillie decides that she'll do whatever it takes to get an interview with Ryder, she finds herself apart of Ryder's terrifying world, and is torn between her reality and Ryder's.

***

Home:

Ava Marie was happy in San Francisco, the town she was happy to call home.
But when her father falls ill, she returns to her home town, where she swore she'd never return.

Ava must choose between her new home, and the one she thought she'd cast out of her heart forever

-- My main character is based off of Ava Marie :)

***

Unexpected:

The Lake's had always been a mystery to the citizens of Forest View.

The Monroe's were new to town, and intrigued by the beautiful house up on the hill at the end of their streat.

When Elina Lake and Liam Monroe meet, both teen's lives are changed forever, and Liam becomes the only living person to know the Lake's secrets.

***

Hold Me Close:

Tabitha was the open book who seemed to have no secrets. Keller was the only one that suspected differently.

After a chance encounter between strangers at the park, Keller makes it his mission to get to know the dazzling girl. But what happens when he discovers that she really is harboring a secret?

***

That Fateful Summer:

"Do you believe that fate exists?" he asked, smiling at her.

"I guess we'll just have to test it and find out," she replied before hopping back into her car. She drove away, creating a cloud of dust to form behind her, leaving the boy with a stunned expression on his face.


***

Introverted:

My first attempt at writing slash. Involves disorders.
Cowriting with Aris.

***

Comment Swapping

The Rules
1. You comment first :) And, while I may not get back to you right away, I will.
2. You get what you give.
3. We can swap one for one, two for two, three for three etc. But make sure they're equal. No fifteen chapter stories for one of my one chapter stories, please.
4. No cliche fanfiction. If it's an original story that just so happens to be about a famous person, that's fine. But I'd like to be able to forget that it's a famous person I'm reading about. Make sense?
May 7th, 2011 at 07:39am