Spongebob "Suicide Tape"

I was on Tumblr yesterday night and this weird picture of squidward showed up and i admit it was kind of creeping me out so i read what the text said "I am scared to watch Spongebob because of the "red mist" episode could show up"

It was 2:00 am and as stupid/curious that i was i just clicked the link that explained it all.

I'll keep the summary short:

Some schottish (probably spelt that wrong) man made (or passed along) a spongebob episode, it was supposed to be the premiere of season 4 i think and they call it the suicide tape.

(I don't want to go more into detail because i just want to forget it but you can read the rest of the story and the whole movie here:(WARNING: creepy things are said in the article, well not THAT creepy but it involves some sligthly(?) graphic content) http://spongefan.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Mist)

The thing is, i'm freaked out. I know this sounds childish and pretty stupid but if this whole thing is true, you can't like die from watching Squidward's creepy eyes?

See, I LOVE horror movies and scary true stories but i'm also easily scared. I see a scary true story and i just have to read it, even if it's 1:00 pm or 1:00 am.

Q: What do you think about this whole thing?
Have you heard about it before?
May 8th, 2011 at 12:08pm