Right now there are four people in this room.

Yoooo, I haven't journaled in a while.
Right now I'm sitting in Dezy's room..on her bed..doing this. Mikey's sitting in a corner watching his fiddler crab. xD
Chris is sitting in a chair watching Dezy fix a game he screwed up on her ds.
Yesterday I went to the mall and walmart with them, and out to lunch. I haven't eaten for more than 24 hours, I got the bottom layeer of my hair dyed blue a few days ago, but I added in some purple last night. Mikey and Chris got fiddler crabs, named spud and Mac. Dezy and I got betta fish, named Gunter and Tweak. We slightly looked like idiots walking around Walmart with pets like them. I have been dreaming about Chris for basically the last two months, and I can't ever remember them except for the fact that he's in them. Last night Mikey and Chris spent the night here, Dezy slept in her bed, Mikey slept by himself on the floor, he was the first one to fall asleep. Chris and I of course slept by each other. We're supposed to be leaving at noon-ish for Mother's Day, we're most likely going to the zoo today, and Chris was told he was supposed to got home at noon. Mikey just basically called me lame for journaling, ha. Friday was a school dance, and Jordan was moving, it was her last day. I was one of the last people to know the reason why and when she told me I started crying my eyes out, so yeah. People are so terrible. Ima kinda write another journal not so specific.
May 8th, 2011 at 06:24pm