Young Forever 8.05.2011

It dawned on me today that I needed to seriously make this year the best ever!

So far its had it ups and downs, I always seem to dwell on the negatives which always out shadow my ups.

So like this week, i completely broke down in college which i've never done. It's down to my dad really being stubborn, but because of this it could affect our family. Something which i could just about handle yet i don't think my young brother would be able to.

But my friends being awesome as they are, let me off to cry in the toilets because they know that when im upset just to leave me alone.

In the toilets when i was cleaning myself up because my mascara had run and people were in the common room, i realised i shouldn't be crying because so much awesome shit has happened to me already this year. That was the first time i'd looked at the positive over a negative and not the other way round like usual.

So far this year i've turned 18, my relationship with my mum is better than it has ever been, I've seen All Time Low for the second and third time and met all of them afterwards, having a picture with JACK BARAKAT and RIAN DAWSON. But Jack meant the most seeing as i pratically love the guy :L

I also got my tattoo done which was awesome! I love it and i know some of my friends think its meaningless but they have no idea why i really had it done.

I want and plan to get more, i want one just behind my ear on my neck, one on my collarbone and one possible side of ribs not sure yet though :P

This year i'm also going to Reading Festival :D

Really, I guess this a blog to remind myself not to dwell on bad things but the good things that have happened and ones which are about to come along my tattoo is a reminder of that too i guess...
May 8th, 2011 at 09:49pm