Im so scared...idk wat to do...i cnt stop crying

The guy i love is in a mental ward. His parents saw the stuf he was postign on facebook bout cutting and killing himself. Its his birthday tomorow. He's gunna be 15. He's in a phsyc ward. I feel so bad hes so upset crying and stuff. He had a blood test today and they actually pulled him outa school to go there. I feel so bad. I love him so much and im scraed at wat may happen. I love him hes scared an lonely and helpless. I wish i culd do something but theres nothign i can do. All i can do is sit bak and watch in misory. He's worrying hes crying. I cnt do anything i feel helpless. i promise dhim and other i wuldnt cut but rite now i feel like it cuz im so miserable. HE'S SO MISERABLE. i feel terrible this happened. that HIS parents felt the need to put him in there. I told him i loved him i told him happy birthday. but no it wnt be a happy birthday this year. not for him not for me not for his parents or friends. I told him not to cry that ive cried enuff for the both of us that id take his pain away and carry his sorrows. I hope i can do it. sincerely i want him to be happy. We got accepted to the same school he already goes there and ill be a freshman next yr. He cnt go bak to that school until hes "ok". HE WILL NEVER BE OK AGAIN. this will scar him more thn anything. This will scar me. Another thign is my friends some of them at least dnt want me to date him cuz they think hes a douche bag. ya ik they think that but its my life and he makes me happy so uk i deserve to be happy rite? ya i want to be but they pull me away from him. ugh. i feel so bad....you guys have no idea. idk wat to do anymore. you guys have any ideas?
May 11th, 2011 at 02:11am