day 6

Plop down take a squat pee pee in the pot. Don't miss cuz it'll smell like piss, so don't FUCKING miss. Eat stew it'll come out as poo don't eat poo you won't like the taste because it's not brown paste. Look at the sky it's a big pizza pie, only it's not it's a reflection of the ocean. The ocean aint pizza, it's water. poop is brown and pee is yellow don't smoke crack or you'll be a bad fellow. I know some facts that aren't quite true: 1. green is actually a terrible odor. 2. Voices have flavor. 3. When it rains God is peeing. Don't judge me, for I will set you on fire. Stinky smells but smelly is nasty if nasty is a fart. A fart is actually a billion little poop particles that come out your butt. Sometimes you poop when you think it's a fart, those aren't fun. Don't smoke in church because it might start a fire. Fire is hot just like me ZING!!!! Finger bang, bang, bang! The sky was a lot more blue when i was on top of you. Bluebell homemade ice-cream what a better way to say have yourself a blue bell country day. That reminds me did you know Dr. Pepper has 23 flavors that taste like ONE. Plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is. Don't threaten me with your lies of truth you tiny fart machine. What? What? Why? Blasphemy you fool turn your blanket over and then you will see see the light of darkness so bright. Experimental experiments make for odd experiences. Get yo shit together, because it it's runny you aint poopin right. Suckin on my titties like you wanted me calling me all the time. BOOM BOOM BOOM lets go back to my room so we can do it all night and you can make me feel right. Fartin on down the line to a simpler time when a lime was a lime not a lemon but now they both sour and tart for the heart of the lion. Smash your face with a shit ton of feathers, but you can't fly cuz you aint no bird yous a person sucka. Don’t come to me and yell, because I will cry. You fucking jerk. Flop around like fish with its head cut off or a chicken in water. Tidlee winks and farts and such. Flowin down Pancake River of honeybuns and mustard. Slap me on the ass call me sally, because sally the camel had 2 humps. Yea bleedat. na na na na. ugh yea slop and shit and what not. Air yo ass sucka foo don't eat poo. throw those fish. Kick that baseball through the mattress. ugh yea what? to the uh. yea what. Drink yo milk mutha fucka. Imma shit in yo cereal. I got the strength of a worm being eaten by a fish.
May 11th, 2011 at 08:13am