do you have true love?

okay, so if you're reading this, i want you to tell me if you have found true love. you don't have to be with this person, you just have to love them. i just need to know if there's true love out there. because all these people are being hurt around me by people they thought they loved, or liked, or trusted. tell me your story, i'm here to listen. you can message me or just comment on this journal entry. i'll write back.

i think i found true love. i hope i did. i talk of him like he put the stars in the sky, and in my world, he did. he means everything to me, and as much as i don't want to admit it, i'd be broken with out him. we've been together for two years. yes, 2 years, 720+ days. we've never really been in any fights. yes, we've disagreed on some things but we always talk about it.

personally i think communication is like top 5 in most important things in a relationship. what do you think?

so basically i've got like three questions for you.
1. have you found true love?
2. has your heart ever been broken?
3. what do you think is most important in a relationship?

thanks for reading!
have a beatiful day!
lots of love and theatre,
alyssa.
May 12th, 2011 at 01:36am