It's random, but I guess it has a point. You just have to pay attention. ;)

I assure you that I am not psycho. Really, I'm not. I'm simply a person who thinks a lot, and likes writing away their troubles. But, do not misunderstand me, not everything that I write down is what I am feeling. Some is just what I want to feel, or maybe have felt and I am merely reminiscing on those feelings.

Or, I could possibly have the want to feel loved, and I may write about being loved. There you go again, do not misunderstand, I have not, nor will I ever feel unloved. If anything, I may have a bit of an overdose. though, I did not write that to brag, I am simply speaking what I know. You can not possibly think to condemn me for saying what I know, can you? Well, you can, and I suppose that is what most modern day people do is it not? Condemn people for their knowledge. Truly, this is a backwards world.

If that offends you, well, I am not one to apologize for what I believe but, I can say that I am sorry that this truth offends you. Why is it, that many people feel offended by the truth? Any truth, really. For example, one might tell to a person that they have a booger lodged in their nose. You are only telling the truth, am I right? So what right does that person have to be offended? Did they rather they run into their loved ones and be embarrassed? Of course not! But neither would they want to be told about that huge booger lodged in their nose.

By all means I would greatly appreciate some one if they told me I have a booger in my nose. I would mutter a thank you, get a tissue and commit to taking it out, so that later in life I would not be damaged by this booger. I'm sure most of you know what I'm alluding to don't you?

Yes, you all are very wise, such quick witted people. I sincerely love quick witted people, I truly admire them. Especially those quick witted people in the maths subject, you people are beasts! I love you! You must tell me how you can shout out an answer so quick like that.

As for me, I'm on the safe side, I read over the question a few times before diving in. Sadly, while I am doing this, you quick witted people already have shouted out the answer a hundred times over. But do I give up? haha, no way, I keep trying, and although the quick witted people always say it before me, I know I will be able to do it. I know that one day I will be able to call out the answer as fast as them, and to shine in the spotlight. But, until then, I will silently read the question over and over again, to make sure I get it right, because in the end, those quick witted people will eventually make a mistake from going too fast and stumble.

While, I, the sudden superstar of the subject will epically raise my hand and just as awesomely call out the right answer. And as a result everyone will look at me in wonder, but I will not care about that. I will care that I finally was able to get in an answer.

For those of you who have continued reading, I applaud your attention span. Honestly, I had not expected for anyone to have such a long attention span in this day and age of technologies. Wouldn't you agree that this generation, INCLUDING the adults have such a shorter attention span than the last few generations? And who is to blame? Guess. I'll give you a moment to think about it...

Yes, you are right! well, actually, only if you said yourself. Really, the only person to blame for anything is the person you see in the mirror. You have the power of choice, to choose whether or not you would like to spend hours of your time wasting away. Because, I'm sorry to break it to you...but that is precisely what you are doing. Do you have it lodged into your mind somewhere, in the (ignorant part), I must say, that you are immortal?!? That you will live forever? If you do, and mind you I am not talking to you if you are a true immortal, I am talking to the wannabees. You mortal people, not excluding myself, will eventually die. So, why waste any moment of our time not doing the best thing we can do with it? No, and I am not endorsing that you should go out and party, and what not. I am not by any means saying to 'enjoy your life to the fullest' because, if you really do that, you'll wind up dead, or just near it with a sagging body done wrong by its inhabitant. And we would not want that. Trust me when I say that is too much to deal with.

And, as this journal, or whatever it may be is getting way to long, and since as I've said before most of you have short attention spans, so for those still reading, I would not want to bore you and drone on and on about various random things that pop up in my mind. No, not at all, I will not torture you that way. Frankly, I'm getting bored myself. Yes, and what of it? Will you accuse me of having a short attention span? Well, I would like to think that I have a rather long one, because unlike some of you-

Never mind, I would not by any means want to insult you, not at all, because I sincerely love every single human, thing, creature, alien...whatever else you are that has read this.
May 12th, 2011 at 11:24pm