One of Those Journals Where You Write All of Your Story Ideas

So I make one or two of these a year. I might as well make the first one for this year, right?

If you are friends with me, you must know how horrible I am at updating. I promise you the ideas are flowing, but the writing is somehow not happening. (Okay, the writing's not happening because I'm lazy and don't feel like typing all of the ideas in my head out, but whatever.)

These next few weeks are going to be crazy, but I can promise that this summer you will see a TON of stuff from me. I promise. In fact, I'm positive about it, because, for one, I feel so bad for depriving you guys of my wonderfully fantastic writing (self-confidence boost, heh.), but mostly because I freaking miss writing. That's the truth, bros. I miss writing soooooooo bad. So I'm going to tell you my "summer projects" and, not to be rude, but I'm going to write them no matter what feedback I get on this journal. Which certainly doesn't mean that you guys shouldn't comment, though. I think it would really help to hear you guy's advice and opinions. Maybe you'll love the plot for one way more than the other and I'll be more inclined to write that story. Who knows?

So, here's what I have planned.

Because Of A Song
Heeyyoo! Joe Jonas is BAAAAAAAACK. And he's still mean xD

Fuel to the Fire
Garrett Nickelsen will be continuing his "job" this summer (;

Chasing Fireflies
Pat Kirch will continue to be absolutely adorable, but things may not go as planned. Like, I don't know, Garrett might get in the way....?

Elegantly Bound
Becca and I have this story planned out (somewhat), so expect lots of updates and also lots of drama (;

The Guy's Guide to Dating
The ideas I have for this story are phenomenal. I hope you stay with me to see them :D

When Forever Comes
Two years after refusing to never write another fanfiction (stupid The Maine had to steal my heart, pshhhk!) and I'm back to writing originals. (Although technically The Guy's Guide to Dating is an orignal, but whatever, you know what I mean.)

More
Another orignal, along the lines of Finding Jane as far as the seriousness and emotions, maybe even more so. I'm really excited for this one :D

And that's all (:
May 12th, 2011 at 11:46pm