I'm a little late but.... Vampire Diaries finale.

I have a different outlook on the ghost thing. I'm not sure what they are, but I don't think it's just Vicki and Anna, like everyone thinks it is. It's probably all people he loved that died, and I doubt they're going to be nice. He cheated death, so death is coming back to haunt him. I don't think they actually came back. Witches are all about balance, and to cheat death deserves the ultimate consequence in their eyes. They sent his past to haunt him, torture him, because he shouldn't have lived.

That's just the way I see it(:

Also, I have this feeling that someone's gonna go and bring back the entire Original family. Is it just me, or is it just me? xD When he killed Elijah, my mom freaked out, and I was sitting next to her like, "Dude, he's an Original, he's not gonna stay dead forever."

Elijah Smith is too important <3

The scariest part for me the entire episode is when Klaus "compelled" Katherine away, I really thought she wasn't going to give it to Damon.

Also, I'm itching to know whether or not a) Damon lives, or if he gets free with no side effects, and b) something happens with Damon and Elena while Stefan is away, because I think she's starting to really realize that she feels something, too.

Thoughts?
May 13th, 2011 at 06:29am