Don't Hate Me (Thank You)

I know, I know this is the millionth journal about the same old thing but really it's not my fault.
I am writing but my house doesn't have electricity or internet at the moment (long story) so I only get online when I am in my mom's shop.
Which isn't often enough :(.
But I am writing.
A lot actually, but the old fashioned way of writing with paper and pencil (no not even a pen ;)) so and because of no electricity and my laptop being so lame.
I need to have my charger plugged in for my laptop to stay on longer than five minutes so you see the problem.
We will hopefully be getting electricity back again soon and then I will type up the chapters I have written and post them immediately, sorry for all my amazing readers not having anything to read for such a long time.

I'm going through a lot right now and just a little bummed out actually............very bummed out but you people telling me to keep writing etc make me smile so thank you all so freaking much.
You don't realise how many times I've questioned my writing abilities in the past few months and you have convinced me that yes, I am a writer :).

I will keep writing everyday until electricity comes back, since it is the only thing I can really do without it ha ha.
So look forward to many chapters coming ;)
I love you guys thank you!
xxxxxxxxxxx
May 13th, 2011 at 06:14pm