1 Sister has 8th grade Prom the other 1 has her Sweet 16................. ON THE SAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OMG! Both of my sisters has plans today, May 14th, 2011 on Saturday. One has prom the other has a sweet 16. While i, have nothing to do, boooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today was most of the most annoying days of my life. They won't shut up about it, so im stuck listing to it because i dont have my music. Right bow im listening to Suffocate by J. Holiday, which i havent listened to im a long time. So now they're getting ready for both parties, while im writing. i really don't care about either but................. come on you know it's been coming sooooooooooooooo why are you worried about. they keep on saying i cant believe it's finally here, that's why i wrote that sentence before it. anyways i gotta go im about to help my mom cook the food fer the party.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
p.s. my big sis is so mean, she said we can only go to her party for 30 minutes, also she said my mom can't come to the party, she said she can sit in the bathroom. now isn't that mean?
p.p.s on monday imma kill my friend, because we were outside afer school and i told her this boy was looking at me when i walked outside. so she said she was going to ask if he liked me, me being my scary self was dragging her away from him and telling her don't do that. did that stop her, no she just yelled aye boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 15,000 times. he came over and said what, she said do you like her, and he said i don't know. then we walked away from him and i gave her my death glare. that;s why imma kill her on monday.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'll update on my story soon.
May 14th, 2011 at 10:59pm