Born Of Osiris in the Illuminati? O_O

Has anyone noticed that the band Born of Osiris has alot of hints about the illuminati consipiracy theory? The new reign album is self explanatory. I just recently got into the illuminati and the world order in the future and started noticing symbols and what not in BOO's music... Songs like the takeover, the new reign, bow down, empires erased, ect... sketched me out a bit but watever. In the Now Arise video, there are constant symbols of the illuminati including the all seeing eye, pyramids, horus, and the goatwhore, lol if you want to call it that. In "the discovery" album lyrics like "with the new world in our hands we must take control", also sketch me out plus one song is titled the solution make me even more worried. The soultion to what? I had always thought this band revolved around spiritualism and seeing beyond the ego and had a divine and mysterious vibe to it but now im worried that there taking about something more sinister. Plus on their two albums prior the discovery, pyramids are found in the background ...The new reing also has planes flying over head bombing the ground below. So am i going insane or are Born of Osiris clearly stating their alliance with the illuminati?? This was my favorite band and still is up there but i perosnally belevie there satanists (obivously well hidden satanists if that). What does everyone else think??
May 15th, 2011 at 11:25am