First journal in forever! Tell me Mibbs, is it wrong talking to your friend's ex-boyfriend?

Hello people. I've been on Mibba, indeed I have, but not a reasonable amount of time. I log on and do a couple of things then get off.

Anyways, I was previously Elroclya Greenleaf, yup, and me being one who likes to change her username, am now March Of Mephisto.

Anyways, I've been talking to my friend's ex-boyfriend for a while now. He wants to hang out, I'm kind of shy in the first place and I'm worried about what she'll think. I mean there's a situation between the two, considering after they broke up she went out with his best friend and she didn't even like him, she did it with him after like a week. They aren't friends, the two guys, anymore but you know.He was crushed when she did that, he loved her.

Anyways she knows we talk on Facebook sometimes, but we do talk for long amounts of time. He's tried to make me admit I find him attractive a couple of times, and always tells me I'm awesome and stuff because I'm the only metalchick he knows, and he says "it's hard to find girls like you".

I'll be honest, I'm insanely flattered someone is giving a notice in me, I may or may not be taking this the wrong way, yet our conversations beg to differ, but I know it's still wrong. I've never gotten any attention from a guy, I've never had a boyfriend in the first place. I'd hang out with him, but I wouldn't take a step forward and do stuff with him because I don't want to be that person who betrayed a friend, I'm not like her. And that's a respectable explanation.

Anyways, I won't post our convos 'cause that would be both long and weird. But give me your opinions, is it wrong? Definitely, but people are telling me to open up more and make friends.
May 16th, 2011 at 02:25am