I am Eager.

We were on his bed and his little brother happened to be peeking from the stairs into his room, like he usually does instead of his mom checking in on us every couple hours. He was sitting against the wall near my feet, and I was laying down with my arms over my head. I was wearing a white burnout shirt with black letter on the front, and some sark skinny jeans. He was wearing a plaid button-up that was black, grey, green, red, and blue and some tan-ish shorts. He got up to fix his radio, and jokingly climbed on top of me. I can remember he was a little lower than necessary, but I still didn't want him to leave from where he was so I wrapped my arms around him. He tried to pull away probably afraid of the idea of me thinking it's too inappropriate or I didn't like any of that or he didn't want to get lead on or caught or something, but I kept my hands clasped together behind his back. He wasn't being pressured onto me, and he could easily get off of me if he really wanted to. I was comfortable, I at least wanted to stay laying there like that. He pulled away another time, I let my hands go, but he stayed some but got slightly more level to me as he went back down. One more pull, and I left my hands on his hips. On his way back down again, he decided to kiss me. We kissed for a really long time, and at the same time, I got really tense. I would get tense at my hips, and then I would relax, but it was an up and down movement that I was doing unconsciously and I got afraid he was going to mistake it for something else. I liked what was happening to much, and I began to think about his shirt being absent in the visual of us kissing, him on top of me. I tightened my grip on his sides and and started putting more force into kissing. I kept on and kept on going, tense, untense, tense, untense, pulling him closer, kissing, over and over, kissing, kissing. I started realizing what was happening and about spazzed out when it wasn't what was happening in my mind. I clenched my fists so his shirt was bundled at the sides into my hands, and put little force onto his lower stomach with my palms, I backed my face away and let out a deep breath. "What?" he probably thought I was upset with him. I smile big and say, "Hah, nothing." He heard someone on the steps, so he pushed himself away and off of me.
May 17th, 2011 at 05:26am