Fate and it bitting you in the a**

There are so many things that I have destoyed. I wanted to be single because I was afraid to be committed to someone. I purposely lied to friend so that way I wouldn't have any connections to my last boyfriend. I know that was stupid but I knew that was the only way that he would be able to move on. At least I he was the one that was happy.
Lieing doesn't get you any where but to a place you didn't want to be at in the first place. I guess I messed up baddly and now i'm paying for it. It's hard to do the things that I did but it was the only way that I thought would work. I was dead wrong.

So I say this now....I'm sorry to my friend that I lied to...I shouldn't have told you that. You are a good friend.

And to my last boyfriend I'm sorry that I hurt you so baddly...I know that you had plans. I know I messed up bad. Please forgive me for doing the wrong that I have done on to you please. You are better off with other. But remember I'll always be here for you.

People dont make stupid choices that come to mind....they might hurt you in the end like me. At least think things through.

I'm so sorry you guys. I hope that one day you both can forgive me for lieing to the both of you.
May 19th, 2011 at 04:34am