Harry Potter

So I've read the series several times. Every book is phenomenal. This isn't even an opinion, it's written in law book all across the world, it's common law. So if you don't like Harry Potter, shame on you. For real.

I really want to go to Universal Orlando and go to the theme park. That would be my dream trip. Too bad I can't because I don't have money to spend on a plane ticket/hotel room and then buy all the wands and Every Flavor Beans. I wouldn't even mind getting a boogey flavored one or ear wax, because it is still awesome.

I would totally walk around town with a Voldemort wand. With all its little bumps and imperfections. Sorry Harry but your wand is a little bland and boring. They should have Ron's broken wand from Chamber of Secrets; I'm such a geek but it's perfectly fine.

Then comes the movies, they are always so fun! I think I like the Sorcerer's Stone the best, maybe Chamber. But I better LOVE Hallows Pt. 2, otherwise it'll just leave a sour taste in my mouth leaving the theatre at 3am... And yes I will be going to see it at midnight, like the last 4 movies. I have such great memories with friends going to see them all.

The books are written in a way in which you can sit and read them for hours at a time. Sometimes skipping dinner, thats how I was when I was reading the fifth on. I went to the midnight release of Order of the Phoenix with my older brother, so funny to see all the super fans dressed in their black robes!

I grew up with the trio, their emotions were my emotions, their triumphs mine. Hanging onto every word Rowling would write.

Anyways, this journal was inspired by the fact that ABC Family always runs their HP weekends, and I'm watching the trio fight a troll in the girls bathroom :)

QUESTION-
Do you also love/like the series? Why or why not?
May 20th, 2011 at 03:10am