Effort.

Oh heeey.

Alright, so last week my family from Winnipeg came to visit and they lest this Tuesday. I'm crazy sad, and plus one of my second cousins are cuuute :3 LOL, I miss 'em. Also, after they left my throat started hurting. Aaargh! I keep coughing, losing my voice. Ugggh!

Well, anyways, they came for my other cousin's wedding. Super fun! Her new husband is Chinese so we got to see this crazy dragon dance, and we're Filipino so we got to see some traditional dancing. Like with those sticks? Yeah, if you're Filipino, you understand. Look it up, LOL.

Also, a few minutes ago my niece and nephew just left after babysitting them for a few hours. She had a bunch of skittles, so she got all hyper, then crashed. A hyper four year old is annnnnoying! And plus her little one year old brother running around. Ugh, and she was so crazy she kept tickling her brother, which of course he wasn't so big on.

Well.. that's all I really got to say (: Just the highlights of the past while. LOL.

And I want to learn about you people! :D
Some questions:

1. Favourite colour?
2. Middle name?
3. What colours would/did you have in your wedding?
4. Neons or pastels?
5. Best day of your life?
May 20th, 2011 at 06:56am