In the Computer Lab~

Yo, I'm supposed to be typing a film review on Food Inc. right now, but I'd really rather just do this. But, I could tell you that I hate how people treat animals like they are nothing, dear Jesus, you want to kill these cows and chickens, but why hang them from their legs and slit their throats? They also get to stay places ankle-deep in just shit. yumm. After this I'm gonna ride the bus home, and Siara is gonna be going too. She's going to go drink with her brother and stuff, and then I'm going to hang out with Mac and Erynn. Mac's riding the bus home with me, this is the first time we're gonna hangout, and we're going to stay up all night watching little kid shows and movies. Also, I'm going to be staying up because not too long ago a priest said tomorrow will be the start to a new life, and that basically means..the world's gonna end at midnight. I don't believe it, but I'd like to be prepared. It makes me nervous and upset, even 2012 does. I don't want the world to end, I'm only fourteen, and I want to live as long as I possibly can. Mac calls me cheese, and yeah, she's pretty fun and outgoing. Two days ago she texted me and told me she was bi. I decided not to answer, but talk to her in school about it. I then meant to write her a note, but I forgot. Soooo, she texted me and I told her to tell me what she liked about guys, and she said penis. Then I basically went off on her. Because a lot of people in school have done anything to just get attention or become "popular". drink, smoke, cut, and lie about your personality; and I personally think that that is the most stupid thing I've ever heard. People admit to being fake here, and I wish everyone would be themselves. Anyway, there also is the possibility that since people have found out certain people like the same gender, and when it's their friend, they start to get curious. New topic. I was writing about Chris the other day, how we were making out. Well it happened again, and we just couldn't stop kissing, it was awesome as hell. We stopped at one point, then I got on top of him and it was like bamm, yuh know? xD I have a pretty bad headache right now, and I haven't been able to concentrate on anything, basically cuz I think of Chris CONSTANTLY. I have decided that I'm willing to give up my virginity to him. Not soon, not now, just..whenever. And I hope he wants to lose his to me. Why would you be making out with someone like that, so clingy, on a bed, switching positions, if you weren't attracte to the person? He has to mean it. I do, fersure. I love it. I love him. more than anything in the entire universe. He is my future. GRRR. I am bored and want to stop journaling but, I still have like 25 minutes here, with nothing else to do but draw if I go back to study hall. I'll continue. Today I had to present my power point on shrooms. I got really pissed off when I told Mr Martin that I didn't want to be the only person presenting today, and he said for me to buck up. He should fucking know that I have problems. Godddd, he was my favorite teacher, but nevermind, he doesn't give a fuck about me. I believe in God, I hate when people assume I don't when I say something isn't logical. I would really go for a snow cone right now. I'm feelin grape. hmm....Mac and I made up songs in gym today..I took the Illinois test today, I failed, retook, then passed. woop. I'm going to check my grades now. On the home page of our school website, Chris's little sister Sarah is in a picture :3 she;s so durn cuteeee. I can't remember my password for skyward. found a piece of paper with it on it. wooooop. shoopduhwoop. SHIT! two f's. oh my god. no indiana beach for me /: ima go back to study hall now, so i can turn these papers in to melick. uh. nevermind. I don't fucking want to. this sucks. UGHHH. I'll pass and stuff, but you can't fail any classes to be able to go to indiana beach with all od the eighth grade. mk. i wanna, i'm gonna do something else on the internet. i want some cantaloupe, really bad. eh....i think I can type for like ten more minutes, maybe. Katy Perry is really good looking, and so is Lady Gaga. Russel Brand is pretty dang frickin awesome. I wish one of my friends came in here with me. Chris is amazing, like, completely. I wanna draw. then again, i don't. I'm so confused with what I wanna do right now! la. la. la. la. this is nonsense. Are you still reading? Yuh lame-o. I'm no fun. D: this dude scares me, i don't wanna get yelled at. byeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
May 20th, 2011 at 09:58pm