The world ending May, 21, 2011? Thats a load of BS!

Ok. People get alife! If you are going to believe in this shit, go for it. I can't stop you. But lets think about this like real humans.

This same man, some minister in Colorado, said that judgment day was going to come in 1994. And when it didn't, he was a fool. And he knew it. And now all of a sudden there is new things that prove that it will end tomorrow?! (May 21st). Yeah sure it willl...

I understand if you are a Christian, and believe that Christ is comeing to judge the living at the dead. Because I believe in the same thing, but in this post, i am not going to talk about things like this If you don't believe you are going to rot in hell. or you will face the rath of God. I wish that on nobody!

I do believe that the judgement day will come eventually! But they have said the world will end in 1994, 2000, 2006, and even 2008. And now also the more popular one, 2012.

I think the main uproar for 2012 came from the AH-MAZING movie, 2012.

My point is, The world will end eventually. Not yet. Human's are not able to predict when, and how. They have predicted these things through out time, and so far, none of them have been correct.

My final point is not to all people just the believers....

People are soo gullible...so if you think the world will end tomorrow, while you sit around and watch TV and cry. I will outside all day just to rub it in you're face that the world will not end tomorrow. And I will do the same in 2012....anyone like to join me?

Tomorrow at midnight, i will post another entry just to prove that the world will not end on may 21st.

OH another thing, it cant end may 21st! It is already may 21 in Australia!

Thanks for the read!

So what are you're thoughts about this?
Feel free to believe...Just dont expect me to believe with you.
May 20th, 2011 at 10:04pm