Falling In Love With Someone Who's Taken.

How clichè right?

Anyway, there's this guy i see everyday and he is SUPER cute (excuse me for sounding like a fourteen year old girl.)

The problem is that he's taken, he has a girlfriend and as much as i hate to admit it they look really good together. I even talked to his GF a couple of times and she is sweet and fun (fuck my life) so i can't really wish death upon her or whatever.

Like i said i see him everyday, i see THEM everyday. There's been some days where he's been alone and we've met each others eyes a couple of time but i don't really think it means something because lately when i see him or both of them together he just avoids me kind of.

Now i'm not asking for help to get his attention, or for ways to break them up because as sad as it is for me to say this, they are perfect for each other and if we two were to be together it would look awful.

All i want is help or tips to forget him, i don't want to think about him, i want my dreams about him to stop. I want to be able to go around without looking for him, i want to be able to look at him or them together and not feel sadness or jealousy but i don't know how...

Please.
May 21st, 2011 at 12:38am