Jealousy

(I've stopped expecting anyone to read and provide feedback. By now, this is just an outlet for the crazy emotions I'm experiencing, such as jealousy and rage.)

My fever is gone, but my throat hurts like nobody's business. And even though I've blocked Antonio from my News Feed, when his friends post on his wall, I freaking see it.

And his friend Beatrix is apparently meeting up with him on Tuesday night. She's single and one of his closest friends. She's totally his type: dark-haired, gorgeous, petite... plus she's from the same part of Peru as him and comes from the same snobby upperclass. She speaks as many languages as him and probably has way more in common with him than me. So from a sociopsychological standpoint, they are perfect together. It's a homogeneous match.

I should have known this would happen! Beatrix was the only one of his friends to go to his hooding ceremony. She was very cold and distant towards me, but she speaks perfect English. Antonio is finally free, and she's going to snatch him up. It doesn't matter if he broke up with me with the intention of getting together with her or not; they'll start dating.

And if not her, one of those other two girls he hooked up with before, one of whom already tried to steal him from me last month.

He's so quick to forget me. That lousy... he crashed my car, and I didn't even make him pay for it! Let's see if any of those girls can put up with what I put up with!

And now I've snapped and looked at his profile. He mentioned that he is "singing in the rain," a well-known song about being happy and ready to fall in love. I can't take this anymore. I have officially unfriended him. I have to forget about him.
May 21st, 2011 at 12:46am