Fading Away

Hi :) So I haven't been on Mibba in ages, obviously, not since the start of the year, and I haven't updated in longer than that. I'm really trying to find the time, but I'm always so buys with one thing or the other, and it sucks. I can feel my stories slipping away, all my awesome ideas, and I feel that when I do start writing again I'll have major writers block >.<
I'll probably have to read through all my stories just because I would have forgotten all the important details, not that I could ever forget my stories, but I suck at remembering the little things, and then I get confused about whether I've written something or not, or if I actually posted it, or if it's just sitting in drafts waiting to be finished.
I remember when I first stopped writing, because my sister took the laptop to America, and I didn't get my word documents off her before she left, and then when she came back, I was just like, "What was i writing about?" And between that I started writing a new story, which I then stopped, not because I didn't know what to write, but because I didn't have the time. And now, I think, if I try going back to it, I really won't know what to write, and I'll feel like I've failed that story, because I really enjoyed writing it, I was really apart of it, not just watching for the sidelines like I am with most of my stories.
I really hope none of this happens, and when the holidays start, once I get back from Central, I'll be able to start writing again. Hopefully my school won't be mean and give us homework right after exams, hopefully.
That's all for now, I'll post another journal when I do start writing again, or get a new idea for a story :))
May 21st, 2011 at 07:05am