Wanna See The Earth Going Under Live???

I'll admit that when i found out that the earth was "going down" today i was a little freaked out. I mean, the earth can't go down, I'm not 18, I'm still a virgin and there's an A7X concert in less then a month that i'm going. Sorry earth, you will just have to wait.

But now after thinking about it, I see how crazy that thought really is. (No offence to those who are scared)

Just now i was online and there was this news "Is the earth going under now?" and with that piece of article is a live web cam thingy.

So if you want to see the world going under in Oslo,Norway (http://www.vgtv.no/#id=40965) just click that link and enjoy the view

But on a more serious note, i doubt it's going to happen and this is why:
1. The same guy said the earth was going under in 1994, that didn't happen.
2. There's been a huge deal about the earth going down in 2012, there's even a movie about it so i'm pretty sure it's most likely to happen then rather then now.
3. If this whole deal was true, i think it would be more about it in the news and shiet. I don't know how it is in your country but here in Norway it's not that talked about.
4. I haven't read the bible but i doubt it say "On May 21st 2011 the world will go under"

Harold Camping says that around 6:00 PM (your timezone) Jesus Christ will come and pick up Christians and those who truly believe in god and bring them to heaven. While the others have to stay down on earth going through hell.

Aren't Christians going around saying that god loves everybody? If he does, then why would he leave us down here?

I feel like this whole "Jesus Christ picking up those who truly believe in god" is on the same level as a mother picking her favorite child.

Anyway, i'm closing this small rant with:

If this happends, if this world goes down today i wish you all good luck. Try not to get hit by houses falling down, don't be a smartass and jump over really big cracks on the ground (it never ends well) and i advise you to watch Dinner For Schmuck .. it's an awesome movie!

I will most likely laugh to myself tomorrow morning when i wake up.
May 21st, 2011 at 03:44pm