Her diary part IV

I started doing my homework and saw my little brother about to go to my room. "Hey weasel! don't even go to my room or i'll put spiders on your bed" i yell. "I'll tell mommy on you if you do" weasel said. Weasel is my little brother, an annoying one. He get's on my nerves whenever he comes to me to tell me something stupid, obviously my parents love that stupid boy, but they get mad at me because i scared him to death. Anyway weasel walked away from my room and i was finish with my homework, took me long enough to do it.

"Bella, you better brush your teeth before you go to bed" my mother told me. I went to change my pajamas and went to brush my teeth. I need to read more of the diary, but I can't stop thinking of how amazing that diary is. It's like telling you a story you can't get out of. I went inside my room and close the door so everyone will think I'm sleeping. I took the book out and started reading it.

"October 15, 1772

Dear Diary,

Today, i found my red rose on my balcony. It's color have my lips, the petals match my ruffling dress, the rose matches the similarity of me. Oh how i can see my love life without being trap inside this mansion I'll die in. I need to tell him i love him, my father can't see me gone. Dawn and i will be married and run away for our love. My life is nothing without him.

I can't stop thinking about him, I can't stop loving him, I want to see him. Dawn, you make me bright like the sun, and you are my moon."

Wow, all that blew me away, i put it under my pillow and went to sleep.

ALL THAT HAPPEN TO THE GIRL SHE LOVED...TO BE CONTINUED
May 21st, 2011 at 09:52pm