I wasn't She

I just want to open up this feeling I have since I met this someone.

Unexpected. That`s how I can explain my feelings. Unexpected feelings.

Unexpected that I would be happy just by seeing you or just talk to you but who knew that it would start something new.
Unexpected that you could brighten and make my day easily while it would take hours and hours for my friends to do so.
Unexpected that I fell in your trap. That I started to feel something that I never felt before; the fear of one day you`ll forget me and leave me.
Unexpected that my heart would crush into pieces when you tell stories about her.

She who has never seen your worth, but I can. Even if I close my eyes, I can`t see you but I can feel you.
She who has been using you because she knows you like her.
She who has captured your heart, while I.. I was still hoping that you would look for my name instead of hers.
She who has made you cry, but I was the one wiping your tears.
She who has been the lucky one, while I, in the corner, waiting for you.. still waiting and wanting to be She.

I, who fell in love and was crushed into pieces by someone who I care the most, who I adore the most, who I l,oved the most.
I, who cries at night wishing to be yours but soon, I realize, it is only possible in my dreams.
I, who can see your worth. Who can feel your heart. Who can be there always.
I, who never expected this coming.
I, who was never the girl you dreamed of.
May 22nd, 2011 at 05:13pm