Well...I am still here! And Jesuse didn't come back yet!

Well, Ya'know how the judgment day was supposed to be yesturday? Well, we all know. It wasn't.

I think the guy that said that, (I mean really think about this) He is a christian pastor. And he is 89 year's old. And this is atleast is second time predicting this by useing facts in the bible to predict it.

I think, that maybe, he loves God so much that he just wants to go. And so he makes a huge deal about it. I mean, I don't think he will go to extrems of killing him self. No. But maybe he is just getting sick of the world? I know I am!

But, in the bible says, nobody knows when Jesus will return. Not even he knows. Only the father (God) knows.

So the whole 2012 thing, yeah....right. I will be waiting and waiting for something to happen. But nothing will!

I also feel sorta bad for some people who believed this most recent uproar about Judgment day. Think about this, some people dropped out of school for this. Some people quit some very good jobs because of it. So now what will happen to thoughs people?

There was a very intresting article about this family that got torn apart because of this. Both parents quit their jobs. And went all the way from the south to new york. And marched around with bibles preaching about judgment day. ANd they told their kids they where going to hell if they didn't believe.

There is a point I think, which is, Do not jump to ideas or conclusions.

And back to my other entry....

People are so gullible!
May 23rd, 2011 at 03:28am