When my 11:11 wish went too far...

People always have that one wish, that's always on mind. Mine was to find a guy who liked me for me. I always wanted that and about 3 months ago that happened.

I met him through a friend. He was sweet friendly nice and a total flirt. He was good looking and I could be myself around him. We would text all day everyday, we would hang out, go out to dinner together and he would flirt with me non stop. One day we admitted to each other we both had feelings for each other. I was so happy that he felt the same way about me and I could save myself the embarrassment. Then we hung out with a group of friends and he was more touchy with me clearly showing to everyone else he liked me. We talked about life, and traveling and our career. If I was upset he would call me and tell me all the things he loved about me and how I have no reason to cry. Then one day my friend Kat would text me that he was flirting with her too and he basically said the same thing to both of us, flirting wise. No big deal I thought they are friends and he's a flirt, he's the one who said he liked me. I disregarded it...Then we go over to Kat's house all together with my other best friend Grace. We introduced Grace to him and started to watch a movie. Then in the middle of a movie I see Grace get up and start cuddling with him. I was hurt, she knew I liked him. The worst feeling though is when he laid with her back. Later that night he made an excuse to come by me and start cuddling with me again... at that moment I didn't care that he was with Grace just before cause I was in pure bliss, but god I was wrong.

Weeks went by and he flirted with all three of us. Kat, Grace and I. We all liked him. I was fed up, he said he liked me we were practically together. I was so upset and Kat knew. She completely blew up in his face about how upset I was... He questioned me and called me controlling. He said I was obsessed with him... he was the one who texted me 24/7. He said "I'm sorry I lead you on and fuck you over because I'm not ready for a relationship right now. I don't like you." Well that was a stab in the chest. The next day he texted me to say, "I feel bad about last night, because the truth is I really do like you." He is so confusing. One day I invited him over for a movie and then the next he went and told everyone I was coming on to him, I was sitting on the other side of the couch. liar. Then he started to talk to me about how he goes on dates with this girl named Taylor and how the other day he wanted to kiss Kat. He also thinks Grace is cute. So guess what he now has what 4 girls wrapped around his finger great... to think I was the only one.

Then lately his whole attitude changed. Over night. He stopped texting me at all. I only get one word answers and then he ends the conversation. I question him and he says "it's cause he's growing up" you are almost 18 and you are acting like a 5 year old. All he talks about is fucking girls (not that he's ever got any) drinking or wanting to try smoking. We all warn him but he's trying to drop me as a friend. And it's just me. Not Grace or Kat they are still best friends with him. He like hates me. No more waiting at my locker just silent stares going down the hallway. No more hugs just high fives. He is shutting me out and I feel horrible. I thought he liked me, I loved talking to him and now it's been the silent treatment for about 3 weeks. And he tells others that the reason he doesn't talk to me is I never text him... I'm the only one who texts him now, I'm not gonna talk to him if I'm the only one carrying out a conversation that he ends soon enough. He is so aggravating he led me on and fucked me over. Guess you just ruined my 11:11 wish.

------------------
I kinda wanted to make this a story just because I thought everything was going right and how easily it is to misjudge a situation. Plus all the ironic details just make me laugh.. but I'm not quite so sure I wanna write about him. He makes me sick.
May 23rd, 2011 at 03:50am