Falling for you friend's ex-boyfriend, has it gotten out of hand? I need your opinion Mibba.

"Ill be honest with you... But Im surprised no intelligent male would take a shot on you.... If I wasnt your best friend id ask you to join me with a nice meal"

It was around 3 am when I read this, I couldn't f*cking sleep after reading this, I was tired as hell and this woke me the f*ck up.

What would you do if your friend's ex-boyfriend told you this? I replied of course.

":) thats nice. Very nice in fact, but you havent met me in person have you? ;)"

I've always been that girl no boys liked or ever had an eye out for, you know? So I was chewing on the inside of my cheeks just waiting for his response.

"I have and Im not shallow"

This made my heart flutter, not because I like him or whatever, 'cause I'm honestly not sure of what I feel towards the guy.

"You're a very sweet person though" - I had no freaking clue what to say.

"Im glad you noticed that :) your really nice and sweet too... I enjoy chatting with you"

The conversation went on forever really, wow.

I've written a journal a while back saying how I've been talking to my friend's ex, who I've met and partied with a couple of times, on MSN and Facebook. You know, it was cool and stuff considering we're both in the same type of music, and me being able to talk to a male metalhead was very awesome, in a friendly way of course.

But then our conversations started to range from a half hour or less to multiple hours reaching the early morning, lets say 3 am? We're both sarcastic and lets say "dirty" people? And he's tried making me admit to him that I found him attractive. He's fine, let me tell you, funny as hell and you know, yes very fine. He's a year and a half older than I am, making him eighteen. Him and my friend, whom I just started to hang out with a lot more, broke up but he loved her dearly and she turned around and became his best friend's girl, which didn't last very long 'cause she didn't even like him. Imagine how hurt he was, eh? They've been broken up for over a year now. We now consider ourselves "best friends" just for the fun of it. Hence why he says he'd ask me out if I weren't his BFF.

But like I said, I hung out with him yesterday. I asked my friend, his ex, if it was okay telling her things between him and I weren't like that, and she said she had no problem with it, even though I'm sure it bothered her somewhat.

Anyways, him and I hung out, alone, for the first time yesterday, I stayed at his house, met his mom and brother, I stayed there till one then he brought me home 'cause my dad called me asking me when I was coming home, thanks for ruining my night dad. But anyways I opened up to him, I don't understand why I did, but we basically had a heart to heart. He talked to me about the pains with both his ex-girlfriend's, while I talked about my alcoholic father. I was really embarrassed in the end 'cause I was basically telling him my life story. But he told me I should trust him with what I told him, that he was going to keep everything to himself, and that if I needed a friend, he was there. We talked about music and watched this music video with a whole whack of nudity. He said he wanted to see my reaction after I saw it, he turned around at the last scene of the video where we saw a maggot crawling out of the guy's penis. Anyways, wasn't that awkward? Watching that the first time I hung out with him?

But although it was fun, since I'm a slight anti-social girl, there were times we didn't say anything to each other, like in the car ride and such, and when we were at the coffee shop. But I warned him that this could possibly happen and he tried starting conversations all the time, thank god.

Anyways, he is adorable, and one of those guy's who is very responsible and takes life seriously. So Mibba, I'd like to know what you all think about my doings with this guy. I haven't done anything or tried anything with him, I'm not even sure if I want to, hell, I'm not even sure if I feel anything whatsoever towards him.

Anyways after that night I thought he wouldn't talk to me much again 'cause he actually met me, but he's been texting me, and still is.

Hopefully this will turn out good.
Give me your opinions Meebs, on the last journal I posted all of you said I shouldn't care if he is my friend's ex, 'cause if she were my friend, she would understand. But I guess I think differently?

I really do need advice, this coming from that girl whom has never had a boyfriend, a first kiss, so she's pretty clueless.
May 23rd, 2011 at 04:46am