Profiles of all the guys that did me wrong

1. Joey hicks said he was 34 years old. I met him in yahoo chess when I was 10. I remember him promising to save me from my parents and I sent him dirty pics. I thought it was love and fell for him so hard. Then idk what happen between him and I. Itblasted 2 years then ky mom found out. I lied about the cutting.. I cut when that happened. He dedicated the song here without you. He used me. I endured two years of pain. I will always remember him( he was later found out to be a 42 yo sex offender)
2. My stepbrother Kyle was 13. He would come in my room and say he wanted to play at night. He would start by kissin me then touching me and telling me not to cry. He would then rape me and hold me down. I was only 5!! He did that for a year and the reason I never told was ecause he bribed me with toys,food, and money. He sailor parents would never understand our love.
3. I met Dwight in first grade. He was the bad boy of the class and I had a crush. He use to go in the play house and touch me and I would touch him.
4. Branson was 6 and I was 8. I remember we use to touch each other down there. We got caught and never did it again.
5. Jared was 17 and watched me shower. He sometimes got in with me and had me touch it.
6. Ny uncle Travis use to wrestle with me. He always would be on top and hold me down. Sometimes he left marks on me because he would bite and hold my wrists.
7. Brendan was 21 and had three jobs barely making it through life and lived with his parents. One night we met outside and he fingered me and kissed me. The second time he shoved his dick down my throat and made me swallow.
8. Dj was 19 and we met on the internet. We met at the park and he tarted kissing and sucking my ears. He put his hand in my pants and told me to relax and fingered me.
9. Nita got on top of me and kissed me. She sucked on my boobs and down there. She also fingered me.. This happened twice
10. I was in pre school and played house. I was playing in it with a boy. He pulled his pants down and mine. He started exploring out bodies and the teacher caught us.
11. Idk who he was but he was my bf at the time in grade schoo. One time I hung out at his house and he chased me and got on top of me n moved his hips Abd kissed me. I remember because the movie the mummy was on.
May 25th, 2011 at 08:26pm