I can't give up...

I know that I am young and that I am unable to reach most of the goals that I would like to reach in my life, and I know that most of these goals are possibly just dreams that may never be fulfilled.

I know that I cannot make any of my goals happen if I just continue to daydream about them.

I know all of this...

I know the odds, I know how hard it will be...

But, even while I am aware of these, somehow, and I don't know why, I am able to ignore such negative thoughts.

Trust me, they pollute my mind when it comes to my goal. They're everywhere, and it's almost like I can't even get a glimpse of my goal, before those thoughts come reigning in on me.

One thing I am completely sure of, is that I will not give up, because every time I think about the people who hate me, the people who have expectations of me, and the people who just don't believe me, the more I am motivated to carry it out.

I have this urgency, I don't know where it is, but it is somewhere deep in my heart, soul and mind, to do something.

Not just anything, but become something. Become someone, and prove those people wrong, and more importantly, to prove myself wrong.

I have to do so.

I must do so.

If not, I am sure that I will regret it for as long as I live.

So one day my voice will be heard all around the world. It will forever echo in the hearts of those who I have reached, so that even when I am long dead, my words...and their truth will not be forgotten; And I will rest in peace knowing that my words have been remembered.

I cannot stomach living as I am.

My soul is in unrest, because I have something to do, and I must not give in to any of those negative thoughts, or people around me.

But...more than anything...

I must prove myself wrong, because, I am my biggest hater.
May 26th, 2011 at 03:03am