Am I Shallow?/Sex/ Questions

Like most girls in the world, I want a boyfriend. Not just your casual boy toy- I mean someone who has a romantic sense, has a good sense of humor, someone I can let loose and have fun with, someone I am completely comfortable with. Not your average guy who doesn't really care about you, just what is below the belt. I know I'm still young and I have time, right? Yeah, I know that.

However, at the same time, I don't want a boyfriend- to be tied down. I'm actually going to start getting pretty busy in the next few months with summer coming up- trying to find a job. After summer, I'm going to start college courses at the community college- I will have next to no time for self. I know that if you stop looking someone will find you, blah blah blah- thing is, I'm not looking and it's like every 2 weeks I meet a different guy or he adds me on facebook and we start to talk. I'm not conceited or anything but they always tell me how pretty I am and how surprised they are that I don't have a boyfriend.

Now, there was a guy that started to talk to me this morning, he was really sweet but...he was rather...chunky. Now, I have love handles and I'm not super skinny but...bigger guys just don't lite my fire. I know I really have no room to talk because I have a tummy but a guy with a stomach is such a TURN OFF for me. Not so sure why. I love a man who is in shape- good abs, arm muscles exc.

I think it does but,
does that make me shallow or a bad person? I mean I know that love has nothing to do with what the person looks like, but being easy on the eyes doesn't hurt, does it? I mean I had an...erm, 'experience', with a guy who, well, wasn't really fat but he wasn't in shape either and his stomach just turned me off completely- he was actually really creepy to begin with (please, don't ask).

So, my question's are,

1.)Is it wrong to be shallow because of a guys weight or does it make me a bad person?
2.)(Slightly off topic) Is it wrong to only like thicker men (penis size wise) and not small guys?
More Questions Below!

*About the penis size thing, I lost my virginity to a thicker guy and we had fun for over a year. I recently had sex with my second partner, he said he could fit a large condom (he could but it would slide nearly off during sex, he mainly used Trojans) and I was wondering, to all of the ladies out there who have went through the same thing, is the sex with a smaller guy more enjoyable if he is wearing the proper size condom?
May 26th, 2011 at 09:36pm